Double click here to add text.
Enroll in a live Joy of Parenting Class today!
See our schedule!
The Joy of Parenting is a cutting edge parenting course designed by Susie Walton. It is based on the culmination of over 25 years of parenting classes, parent & family coaching and personal development classes. It is also based on her book "Key to Personal Freedom; How Myths Affect Our Family Lives." This class is for the parent who is seeking to raise their children in a more conscious way; fostering the development of trust and respect between all family members.
Some topics covered:
- The importance of taking care of yourself in order to take care of your children
- Disciplining without creating distance
- How to empower children positively
- Bringing balance to the Parent-Child Relationship
- Avoiding over-zealous parenting
- Becoming your own best expert
- Tools to deal with sibling rivalry, bullying, and cyber bullying
- The problem with praise and rewards
- Using screen time for the purpose of teaching self-management
- Knowing when good is good enough-- for your children and yourselves
- Gratitude and global thingking-- how to model it and follow through with your kids
- Having (and teaching) the courage to be different
- Letting kids know it's okay not to "fit in"
To see the schedule and to register, click here.
Author, Speaker, Educator & Coach
The Joy of Parenting Course
Can't make a live course?
Try the ONLINE version!